Rantings and ravings from an admitted fan (as in fanatic!) of the Boston Red Sox. Updated only occasionally, but with my take on recent developments in Red Sox Nation. Updated more frequently during the end of the regular season and playoffs (hopefully).

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sweep in Anaheim

Wow!

Just a great series against Anaheim, which the Sox wrapped up today with a 9-1 victory in Anaheim. I have to be honest and say that I thought this series would be tougher than it was, but the Sox pitching was just too strong, and it seems like Anaheim could never get its offense in gear.

A little confession -- I couldn't watch today's game because my daughter had an out-of-town soccer game. We were driving home and listening on the radio, and Manny and Papi had gone deep for a 2-0 lead. I lost the signal as Papi had a single, and couldn't get the game on any other station. About 20 minutes later I tried again and got ESPN radio, only to find out the Sox had a 9-0 lead! Well that about wraps that game up! Very nice.

On to the ALCS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home