Rantings and ravings from an admitted fan (as in fanatic!) of the Boston Red Sox. Updated only occasionally, but with my take on recent developments in Red Sox Nation. Updated more frequently during the end of the regular season and playoffs (hopefully).

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yet another reason to hate the Yankees...

I remember laughing at this when it was in the news as a controversy in May, but I just read the article by Mike Vaccaro in the New York Post where he basically called on the Yankee pitchers to throw at Ortiz. What a frickin' weasel! It is amazing how much testosterone can get you going when you're not the one who has to back up your words. I wonder if Vaccaro ever played beyond Little League? I wonder how he'd feel if his son was on a tear and someone recommended throwing at *him.* Lovely behavior, Mike, just lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home